December | 15
The Women’s Board of The Joffrey Ballet presents the 25th Annual Nutcracker Family Dinner
What: The Women’s Board of The Joffrey Ballet presents the 25th Annual Nutcracker Family Dinner
When: Saturday, December 15th, 2012
Where: Palmer House Hilton in the State and Grand Ballrooms
Why: The enchanting evening will feature entertainment for children and adults alike, a traditional family-style meal, and of course, a thrilling performance of Robert Joffrey’s The Nutcracker. Guests will have the option of attending the matinee or evening performance of The Nutcracker on Saturday, December 15th.
Who: Co-Chaired by Women’s Board members, Laura Kofoid and Carol Stone
Details: The delightful evening begins at 4:00 p.m. on the fourth floor of the Palmer House in the State Ballroom, with cocktails, punch, lively entertainment and special “Creation Stations” that the entire family can enjoy.
At 5:15 p.m., guests will be seated in the Grand Ballroom for a traditional family-style meal.
• Gingerbread Cookie Decorating Station: Guests are invited to decorate cookies and cupcakes made by the Palmer House Pastry Chef.
• Rock Candy Nail Station: Guests can stop for a festive manicure from Chicago’s own Rock Candy Nail Salon.
• Nutcracker Party Photo Booth: Guests can stop by and take some fun photos in front of a green screen to remember the night.
• Bubble Gum Bead Station: Guests can create their very own beaded jewelry and treasures from Caravan Beads.
• Marzipan Magic Tricks Station: Guests are invited to stop by and see Thegreatfrankini perform his magical tricks and surprises.
• Snowflake Spun Cotton Candy Station: Spin Spun Cotton Candy will provide guests with cotton candy spun right before their eyes.
• Gum Drop Graffiti Bar: Guests will be able to take home their very own, personalized airbrushed t-shirts.
• Licorice Lego Station: Guests can create Nutcracker characters at this Lego station that all ages can enjoy.
Ticket information: Tickets to the event include a performance ticket for Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at either the matinee or evening performance of The Nutcracker at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University (50 East Congress Parkway). Transportation via trolley will be available from the theatre to the Palmer House for dinner guests’ convenience (4:00 – 7:00 p.m.).
Each child who attends the evening will receive a special holiday goodie bag.
• $400 Patron Adult Ticket, Premiere Level 1 seating at The Nutcracker performance and dinner, Recognition of level of support on event signage and printed materials
• $250 Individual Adult Ticket, Level 2 Performance seating at The Nutcracker performance, Table seating at Nutcracker Family Dinner
• $200 Individual Child Ticket, Level 2 Performance seating at The Nutcracker performance, Table seating at Nutcracker Family Dinner
• $100 Nutcracker Cast Ticket, Only available to Joffrey 2012 Nutcracker Children’s Cast members, Nutcracker Family Dinner seating included,
Performance ticket not included
This year, five levels of sponsorship and table opportunities have been introduced. The tables range from $3,750 to $25,000 and include exciting benefits before, during and after the event on December 15th.
Please visit www.Joffrey.org/NutDinner for more information. Event Sponsors: The Mullen Family Foundation, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP with Carol and David Stone are the Clara and Fritz Co-Sponsors. The Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Parent are media partners.